Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

GOOD MORNING!!!



GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!

Well, I had a good start of today. First off, the tune playing on my iPod when I woke up was Heart Skipped A Beat by The XX. My teeth doesn't hurt that bad anymore.
Then when I turned the TV on, the movie that turned out was The Proposal (man! I'll never forget the epic-ness of Sandra Bullock falling off that speedboat!) And a few minutes later, Chuck was on AXN!

Sooooooo... What's up for me today? Well, I'm planning on making mashed potatoes with cheese and bits of meat for lunch. Then maybe make another mango cake with those mangoes papa took home last week for dessert. And of course, watch the ROYAL WEDDING this afternoon!

I have to admit that there are days when I sulk on my bed or on the couch thinking, "Why on earth am I not in London right now?!" or more to that, "Why am I not in England right now?!" It's been a few years - er, it seems like a THOUSAND years! - since I went there.
That's me in my 9 year-old self in the grounds of Arundel Castle.
(I just added a crown on my head to pump up the royal wedding spirit!)
I miss Brighton, and the short train rides I take with my mum and dad to reach London. I miss the grey weather, and the fruity taste of my fave Calippos. I miss taking a sip of Fruit Shoot, and I miss the best crisps I've ever tasted (even better than Ruffles, though they're the same as Lay's) - WALKERS.

If I were only in England right now, I could've camped out three days ago by Westminster Abbey to see the royal carriage with Prince William and Kate Middleton pass by!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment