Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

Beyond the Surface with Nigel Barker and Miss J Alexander

I love America's Next Top Model. Aside from having Tyra Banks - one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my whole life - in the show, I really adore Nigel Barker's style of photography and Miss J's dramatic and zany acts in the show.

So yesterday, when Nigel Barker and Miss J dropped by Alabang Town Center to have a discussion about beauty, me, my gal pals Felis and Angel, and my cousin never missed any chances. We couldn't miss them!

Here are some of the photos I (and Angel) took during the show:

Here's Nigel talking about his daughter's first phrase:"Dada no hair"
Nigel Barker explaining the true meaning of beauty and reel beauty

Miss J overwhelmed by the Filipino crowd
The true meaning of sexy
Miss J and Nigel Barker goofing off
Miss J teaches the audience how to work it on the runway wearing a really tight skirt
It was such an amazing experience! Nigel and Miss J are great entertainers, and they really made the crowd go wild with their funny stories, experiences, and audience interaction, which I guess was one of the craziest parts of the show.

"Beauty is for everyone."
-Nigel Barker

"Fashion is for everyone; trend is not."
-Miss J Alexander


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment