Pages

Monday 18 April 2011

Andz Versus the Brace Mix

I've been thinking... Maybe I could make a playlist which I'll connect to my dentist's speaker when I get my upper braces installed this Wednesday.
The only problem is, what are the songs that would be in the playlist? I certainly won't add sleepy songs, though I love Enya. I won't add my fave genre - ROCK- either, 'cos it might just intensify the pain I'll be experiencing, and I might play my air guitar/drums again...

So, I guess these songs will pretty much do the trick:

The Man Who Can't Be Moved, The Script
Will keep my fingers tapping, when I feel pain...

Firework, Katy Perry
Will surely make me think about fireworks shooting out of my mouth...

London Rain, Heather Nova
I just LOVE this song!

The Truth, Kris Allen feat. Pat Monahan
Will make my mouth go wide - really wide...

Still Have My Heart, Caitlin Crosby
Makes me picture Zachary Levi in my head, which will keep me sane...

I'll add more songs tomorrow, as I figure out the rest of the playlist tonight... :)


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment