Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

Graduation Ball

I gotta say, I didn't enjoy the grad ball much. OK, I like the awards given cos they left me in stitches, but everything else - the dancing, the music, etc. just didn't feel right.



Plus, I wasn't feeling myself yesterday (blame my pimple outbreak!) - even the concealer and foundation failed to hide them! I felt so ugly and insecure - well, that happens everyday when I see my classmates and schoolmates, who look extremely beautiful just almost every time, but my anxiety heightens to a whole different level when there's a special occasion and I look - er - HORRIBLE!

And the band! No offence, but they murdered one of my favourite songs Terrified! I requested it to Francis, who was in-charge of the technical work and sounds, but when he played it, a band played and sang it in sync with the music playing! Darn it! I didn't get to hear Zachary Levi! 

So yeah, Now I know why most of the seniors in the past years couldn't tell much 'bout the graduation ball - it sucks!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment