Pages

Saturday 2 April 2011

Suckerpunch: A Movie Review

I've never been a fan of action-fantasy-thriller movies. But last Saturday, I decided to watch Suckerpunch with some friends (hey, Renzen and Paula!), who really want to see the movie. Not wanting to hurt their feelings, I went with them, and I had no regrets. The movie was AWESOME!



The visual effects are amazing. The music (who knew Emily Browning could sing?!) is great. The costumes are kick-ass. The cast - Emily Browning, Vanessa Hudgens, Abbie Cornish,  Jena Malone, Jamie Chung - are excellent for their roles, especially Oscar Isaac, who really gave me goosebumps, and  Carla Gugino, whose fake Polish accent I admire most.  And the plot itself is brilliant! There's nothing much to hate about this film!

Suckerpunch will get you to the edge of your seat with all those action-packed scenes and heart-stopping moments.

If there's one reason to leave that couch you've been sitting on for the rest of your day and go to the cinema near you, it's gotta be SUCKERPUNCH!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment