Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

I ♥ Fulgentius 2010-2011!

Just some of the Fulge Clan.....
And so, I was wrong - so wrong - with yesterday's post's title. It should've been "Singin' in the Rain" instead of "Sun, Sun, Sun, Here We Come" with all that rain that fell off the grey sky during our trip and our stay in the resort, and all those karaoke sessions of my classmates that would probably push Simon Cowell to commit suicide if he was there. 


Anyway, we had a great time together even for the last time AS classmates. There were still tears, yes, but that didn't matter any more. We were just in full bliss in the presence of each other. It was one of those days when everything seemed and felt right. It was awesome!

The boys had their "wet 'n' wild road trip at the back of a truck", while us, girls, had our safe and dry laugh trip in a van. When we arrived, we turned the house upside-down, turned the clear blue pool water into green, and enjoyed the jacuzzi. Then at lunch, we filled our roaring tummies with spaghetti and grilled pork (thanks to Ana's mum for the yummy food!) And just when everyone  seemed to gain their energies back, most of us gathered in the karaoke area to reach the high notes of "I Survived" and "Total Eclipse of the Heart". The karaoke sessions never stopped since then.

Nobody went for a dip in the pool again, until mid-afternoon. That was when ice cubes were poured into the pool, and not to mention, ice water too! NICE. 

Everyone started to head off to the showers around 4 p.m., and after showering, endless photos were taken! Geez! This was the longest part! We left the resort (the resort's name is Cora Casa, by the way and it's located in Calamba) at six pm, and heavy traffic met us. We had dinner at Burger King at 7:30 p.m., and I got home around 9:30. It was a really tiring, but fun day.

I hope I could've explained our day trip yesterday better, but I couldn't! I'm just so overwhelmed! 

I YOU FULGENTIUS 2010-2011!
Missing y'guys already! You've given so much meaning in my high school life. You made my last stay in CSA one of the best things that has ever happened in my life! 


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment