Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

The Queen's Underwear - Anyone?!

As I was scanning through the Bullseye pages of the back issues of Entertainment Weekly which I bought last Friday, there's one arrow that really got me: "QUEEN ELIZABETH'S ROYAL UNDERWEAR BEING AUCTIONED OFF. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN...AND THE REST OF US." I was like "Whoah! Who'd want the queen's ancient panties? It's just gross."


My cuz and I also composed a song patterned to the tune of Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars' "Billionaire" for someone who'd love to buy the queen's underwear and just almost everything she has...

I want the queen's underwear so frickin' bad
Buy all of the things she ever had
I wanna be on the cover of eBay magazine
Bidding on everything 'bout the queen
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in diamond lights
A different luxury everynight
Oh I swear
The world better prepare
For my new-found underwear!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment