Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Accessorize is ♥

I'm a big fan of Accessorize. Though Accessorize is quite pricey here in the Philippines,
I DON'T CARE. My trusty hat, my colourful scarf, my bracelets, my earrings (my peacock earrings, especially!), my favourite necklace, my purse, my bag, and my everything else are Accessorize! 


Whenever I walk into any Accessorize shop, my heart just drops and I suddenly feel like Alice in Wonderland. I want to buy everything I see. I want to have every awesome thing I see! And now that their summer collection was recently released, I've got another reason to drop by Accessorize, and who knows? Maybe I could buy some items too!


Here are some items I've got my eyes on:
Here's a fast fact: I LOVE BUTTERFLIES!

This bag reminds me of Flynn Rider's satchel ;)

If I have this this bag, I'll use it any time and every time until it wears out!
This pair of sandals are simply gorgeous!
They're the perfect gems for my fee
t!
Another fast fact: I love scarves and I collect scarves!
A tiny garden on my ring finger - HOW COOL IS THAT?!
A peacock necklace - what else can I say?
I LOVE PEACOCKS!
Let us not forget their special Royal Wedding collection!

For a girl like me who brings books, journals, coloured pencils, pens,
drum sticks, dental care necessities, a scarf, 3 wallets wherever she goes,
this is be our best friend!

Key bling!

Just the perfect cookie shape for a tea party fit for a princess!

With story ideas rushing in my head 24/7, this is what I always need: A Diary. 

What's a Royal Wedding special without the well-known
18-carat blue sapphire diamond-rimmed engagement ring?

Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment