Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

Fun with Photography

Here are a few photos I took that still impress me.
I know that they're not perfect or professional or anything (geez! I took them with my trusty camera and my friend Angel's camera!), but I just can't believe that I personally captured these beautiful things! God, the world is such a beautiful place!

Roses on the doorstep :)

The same roses on my doorstep.

I think you remember this one.

The branches look as though they're in the middle of a war. AWESOME!

A bunch of tiny red flowers + Perfectly green leaves = A beautiful photo

This is one of my faves! The feel of this photo reminds me of winter.

Vines.

A few more vines.

I love the acacia trees in my school's soccer field!
They're very delicate and they seem to dance in the wind.
This is my hand. My other hand? Well, it's the one who took this photo!
If you'll look closely at my index finger, you'll see my guitar string wound.
(OK, I shouldn't have said that!)

I took this one in Boracay during a mid-year break.
It was my first time to see fishermen fishing right in the middle
of the sea - haha!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment