Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

How To Spell B-O-R-I-N-G and How To Spice Up BORING

Went to the dentist today to have my teeth filled. My 'rents are planning to have my teeth braced this summer, and I guess that would be pretty much the highlight of my vacay this year, aside from the college thingies that I've got to work on. Boring? I know.



But as a smart li'l cookie, I made a list of activities that I'm desperate to do this summer to spice up my boring summer days...

1. Clean and organise my bookshelf
I do this every summer, but since I'm not an awful neat freak when it comes to my books, I end up staring at my cluttered shelf for the rest of the year.

2. Send a fanmail to Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Bonnie Wright, Rupert Grint, and Zachary Levi
I gotta use my special scented envelopes y'know?

3. BAKE!
I miss baking orange-almond cookies. Perhaps I'll have time to make them this summer...

4. Read 5 Novels
Water for the Elephants, The Boleyn Inheritance, Island of the Blue Dolphins, Playing it Cool, and Outside Beauty

5. Turn My Old Jeans Into A Kick-Ass Bag
I already turned it into a bag way back in my 5th grade. But now, all the studs and beads and button that I sewed on it are all worn out! I can't stand the sight of it (seriously, it looks hideous), so I'll turn it into something cool again.


I'm not sure if I'll get to do all of these, but my hopes are high!

Andz


No comments:

Post a Comment