Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Gourdo's Is ♥

There's this really, really weird happiness that creeps in me whenever I shop at Gourdos/Gourdo's World Market. Maybe, it's because of the music that fills the store whenever I walk in; or maybe because of the endless culinary ware and unique finds available that are really affordable. Sometimes, I think it's also because of the international food stuff that can only be found there. But whatever it is, I'm fine with it, cos I finally found my culinary sanctuary.


Just yesterday, my mum and I shopped at Gourdo's World Market again. But this time we didn't shop for items that will be added up to the clutter in our kitchen, but for presents - for my teachers (my fave teachers). I'm not being a kiss-up, OK? 'Cos I rarely give gifts to my teachers. I just want to give them a token of thanks, before I leave off for college next June.

Here are my finds just right after I unwrapped 'em.
I bought 2 sets of sauce dishes a.k.a 'Sorbetes' (165 php per set of 4), two dressing dishes (75 php each), and a wooden spoon (65 php). 

I'm so in-love with my purchases that when I look at them, I don't want to give them any more. 


Andz



No comments:

Post a Comment