Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

I Give a CHUCK!


I have to admit it: I am a Charah 'shipper!

I simply love the chemistry between the nerdy but cute Chuck and the kick-ass CIA agent Sarah. It's just an unlikely love team in TV shows these days, but the writers of Chuck do make wonders, and make the fans want for more episodes and seasons too!

For now, here's a must-visit site for every Charah 'shipper: Chuck and Sarah's official wedding site.

Read about their love story (written by Ellie), and about just almost everything about the wedding preparations - with blog posts from Ellie to Morgan to Big Mike! View some of the best Charah picture-perfect moments in the photo album. And send your best wishes to the couple through the guest book (I already sent mine!).The registry has yet to be created, but I'm really excited to see it!

And by the way, if you're a Chuck fan, prove it by following We Give a Chuck on Twitter and by liking it on Facebook! We need more seasons don't we?!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment