Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

More Etsy.com Items

I had an Etsy.com post before - that is, if you could remember. But all I featured in that post were photographs and paintings. This time, I'll feature items that I found earlier today that are simply gorgeous.

These vintage books, which include "The Lone Ranger Rides Again" by Fran Striker 1943, "Tom Edison, Boy Inventor" by Sue Guthridge 1947, "A Boy Sailor With John Paul Jones" by H.C. Thomas 1946, and "The Lone Ranger Traps the Smugglers" by Fran Striker 1941 are available at TagSaleFinds' shop for $25.00 USD.

I personally love this 35" acoustic guitar. It does not only come in my favourite colours, its intricate details also capture my personality. I don't know if this one sounds good though. Maybe it's just an ornament. But eitherway, this guitar is awesome! $285.00 USD at Schilltill.

This peach-shaded art print reproduction is simply lovely. It looks so vintage and girly. It's something I'd love to hang above my bed. $30.00 USD at Zirculas.

Who's game for a tea party? Well if desserts or pastries will be served in these plates, then count me in! I've always loved collecting porcelain sets since I was a kid, and I guess this would be a great addition to my collection. $46.00 USD for a set of 4 at AmongstLovelyThings.

This bag looks as though it came from Accessorize. One word: BEAUTIFUL! $99.00 USD at eileenkeay.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment