Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

My Top 10 High School Moments!

I've got a lot of awesome high school moments, and it took me months (seriously!) to finalise this list. So here it goes.... My top 10 high school moments:



10. Halloween In January - Last IP
Senior Year
January 4, 2011
Who knew, right? Yep, our whole class celebrated Halloween early January, January 4 to be exact, and it was just like October! We ran around in silly costumes (I wore a Harry Potter costume with Luna Lovegood earrings, Hermione-ish hair, and a Lavander Brown headband), partied crazily, modelled our costumes, and just had pure fun. Most of us failed the UPCAT, but the fun of the IP that day just melted the pain of failure away!

9. The Muddiest Day of my Life
Junior Year
September 3, 2009
Trekked after the rain, rolled in mud, went caving - you name it! Geez! This is the craziest and muddiest field trips I've ever had!

8. Meeting the Korean Exchange Students
Senior Year
August 2010
I was lucky to be chosen to meet the Korean exchange students sent to our school. They need to be taught the English language, and twice a week, we had to meet up with them, and just talk. There was a really huge language barrier between us. They were sweet, and they looked like they've got a lot to say, but since they can't speak in English that well, they had to use their translators (which doesn't usually give the precise word for what they're saying.). We had a lot of fun though.

7. Senior Year Field Trip
Senior Year
November 26, 2010
This is my fave field trip ever! We trekked, planted trees (I named mine Tarragon), rode a raft to the falls, swam in a 13-15 ft. river, water-tubed (or whatever you call it!), and simply had a great time!

6. Nicholetz - The Band that Came Out of Nowhere
Junior Year
January 27, 2010
How would I ever forget my first band that won second place over 'real' bands?!

Ashley M. - Guitarist/Vocalist
Andz F. - Guitarist/Vocalist
Kathleen C. - Vocalist
Macrine S. - Vocalist
Raymond M. - Guitarist
Patrick T. - Guitarist/Vocalist
Charles P. - Percussionist

5. 3x3 - The One-Night Band
Senior Year
March 19, 2011
Created for the sake of Paula's birthday. Had no formal practises/rehearsals. Performed two songs. Performed OK. Performed in front of the Vice President of the Philippines - NO LIE.

4. Frog Dissection
Sophomore Year
January 8, 2009
Frogs are not gross after all, and most of them end up in dissecting pans every year.

3. Senior Prom
Senior Year
February 8, 2011
It may not be the most perfect night ever, but I got to wear my trusty peacock earrings and I got to hang out with my AXIAH girls a lot throughout the night! I am also ever so thankful to Aaron a.k.a. Oreo my hero of the night, and especially to James - JAMES! Gosh! You made my night! It's not just because of the 'dancing-next-to-Harry-Potter' thing. You are awesome! You're a great friend and I couldn't ask for some other guy to understand my craziness!

2. High School Graduation
Senior Year
April 8, 2011
Well, what else can I say? We FINALLY graduated!

1. Sunset by the Fountain
February 26, 2009
Sophomore Year
Our eco-music video shoot just ended, and Felis, Zeus (my cuz), and I just sorta hung out in front of the church to watch the sunset. It was one of the best sunsets of my whole life. Being there with one of my 'best-est' friends and my cousin to chillax after a tiring day made it more special.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment