Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

Chuck Serenading Sarah On Their Wedding Day - Who's With Me?!

I checked Chuck and Sarah's wedding blog today, and I saw a few new posts by Big Mike, Ellie and JEFFSTER - my favourite perverts in the world! LOL! They're talking about music.



I respect Big Mike's funky/groovy music opinion. I agree with Ellie - that "The music should be lively but elegant throughout the early stages of the reception. Then as the evening rolls on we can let the band rock out a bit." And I'm happy to hear that Jeffster is WILLING to perform on Chuck and Sarah's big day (am I the only one who's pleased to know 'bout this?).

This whole blog conversation between the characters just mean one thing: it's either the producers will hire a cool band to be on the show, or they'll simply let Jeffster perform and murder a song. But if I were one of the producers, I'll tell the writers to put a part in the episode where Chuck gets to serenade Sarah.

I mean, c'mon! You've got Zachary Levi in the show, for God's sake! He's sang "Terrified" with Katharine McPhee! He's lent his voice to Disney's 50th animated motion picture"Tangled', and he recorded a duet Mandy Moore! And most of all, he has performed live on-stage with some of the Band From TV peeps, and even in the Kodak Theatre on the 83rd Academy Awards! There must be some episode where you'll treat the fans with Zach's awesome singing, and THAT episode must be the one with  Chuck and Sarah's wedding day!

And as usual . . . . . . . . . . I GIVE A CHUCK!

Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment