Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Naked and Famous

Just recently, one of my best friends Felis told me that she's starting to like the New Zealand-based band 'the Naked and Famous' a few weeks after I introduced the band to her. I was like 'Awesome!', cos I really don't think there's a lot to hate about TNAF and their songs. Their tunes are catchy, and they're simply amazing! Their songs, namely their singles 'Young Blood' and 'Punching in a Dream', were featured in Chuck (where I got to hear them), the trailer of Disney's 'Prom', and in The Vampire Diaries! 


Songs can't be featured in major TV shows or trailers, if they're not good, right? So yeah, to share the songs of the brilliant The Naked and Famous to the rest of whole wide world, here are two of their best singles - so far.




Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment