Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Out and About - Days 38 and 39

April 28, 2013
Domov Mladeze

We were pretty much glued to our beds the whole Sunday. Our dorm had a power interruption, so our activities were very limited, which made us feel lazier than ever.

In the evening, I skyped again with Selene. It was cool seeing her again!


April 29, 2013
Happy Teahouse, VUT

We were supposed to hold our morning class at the teahouse, but only Pavel came. It was pretty disappointing, as I was looking forward to this last meeting of ours. We went to the teahouse, anyhow, and played Rummikub with Justine. I finally beat her!

In the afternoon, Justine and I merged our classes, so I took my three students, Evka, Monika and Ondřej, to VUT, where we'll be meeting Justine and her students. 

Our last meeting was very simple. We just sat on the grass, played guessing games, and had a mixed talk about anything we could think of. After our class, we just took loads of photos before the students left.

I was about to head back to the dorm and shop for some farewell party stuff tomorrow, but Justine asked for my company, so I hung out with her, Martin, and Mirek the whole afternoon again. We had some pizza at the cafeteria (at 52 crowns, it was really good!) and played Rummikub again. Man, Justine's addicted to that game!

After two rounds of Rummikub, we decided to go to do some shopping runs. Along the way, we saw really cute pink trees filled with pink flowers. They're so beautiful!

With my and Justine's students :)





With my Monday bunch!
Evka, Ondřej, and Monika


This is their idea of making me look taller in photos. Apparently, it's not working!



Out of focus, but good enough, I must say...







Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment