Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Out and About - Day 40 - Farewell Party

April 30, 2013
Spilberk Castle

As our project draws to an end, we decided to hold this little get-together with our students. We held it at Spilberk castle, and it was pretty fun, until darkness fell and people got drunk. I had a glass of beer and some wine, but I was perfectly fine, but the others, whoah. Crazy! I wish I could paint everything in words right now, but I just couldn't! It was quite a night, really.








And... Trying to make fun of my Czech friends, I dared them to say "Nakakapagpabagabag" - one of the most difficult Filipino words. Here's what happened:



In return, they made me say "Nejkulaťoulinkatější", which is one of the most difficult Czech words to pronounce. There's no video of me saying it, but they said that I sounded good! Hahahaha! That's Little Miss Linguist for you!



Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment