Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Out and About - Day 10 & Innocent Wild Turns 2!

March 31, 2013 - Easter Sunday; Innocent Wild Turns 2!
Brno

Well, can you believe that? Innocent Wild turns 2 today! I've never kept a blog that long in the past, so this is quite an achievement on my part. *Applause*

From Chuck to Harry Potter to Avatar: The Last Airbender to Bollywood to Philography to Fashion to Photography to Art to Music to Books to Movies to Reviews to Travelling to Events to DIY Projects to WHAT NOT! Sheesh, Innocent Wild has covered a lot over the past two years, and will surely cover any other nook and cranny over the coming years :)

*****

I had a lovely Easter morning with Justine and Aor today, despite the snowy-wet weather.

The time here in Central Europe adjusted, and an hour has been added, so we really had to hurry to get to Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul in time for the 10:30 mass. Well, we didn't make it in time, but we reached halfway through the Czech homily, and that's OK. 

I feel really enlightened now that I finally got to attend the mass. I just needed some time to thank Him for all the blessings I've received. 

We then had lunch at an Asian restaurant nearby, as we really, really miss eating rice, never mind Asian food! We don't have a rice cooker, nor a stove in the dorm, so our culinary activity's pretty limited here. All we can do is microwave food (which I refuse to do, unless necessary) and boil water with the electric kettle.

I had some breaded shrimp, miso soup, and of course, RICE! 

Man, I never realised how good rice actually tastes until now! 


Some chocolate Easter eggs Tita Laline gave me before leaving Utrecht.
They were quite A LOT when I arrived in Brno, but y'know what happens
when you're with fellow sweet lovers!

















Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment