Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Out and About (Oh, Wait! I Didn't Go Out Today!) - Day 23

April 13, 2013
Domov Mladeze (Dorm)

What a lazy Saturday this was! We woke up at 11 am, but we were just glued onto our beds! It was as though we didn't have the energy to do anything at all! We were all feeling awful and sleepy and tired. 

I originally planned to take a trip to IKEA and eat - just eat - haha! But Avion Shopping Park seemed too far that I felt too lazy to go out and take the bus ride.

Perhaps, the most productive thing I did was help Selene with her English homework. It was a bit crazy, really, as she's miles away from me and the only way we could communicate was through Facebook! She typed the questions and I gave the answers to those she cannot answer. It was actually funny, as the exercises we were answering were pretty difficult, and I found some of the items really tricky - and I thought I were good in English!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment