Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Practise Snaps

And so, here are some of my unedited practise shots from last Tuesday. Looking at them now, they look pretty... CRAPPY. 

Yes, they are crappy! I can't deny it! I viewed them, and I was like, "Why did I even shoot these photos?!" But then again, I was using a new camera, which is really way out of my comfort zone (I only used point-and-shoots before), and I couldn't really expect good shots right away. I need to learn more, practise more, and shoot more. 

Perhaps, last Tuesday was all about getting comfortable in handling the camera and "feeling" it more than shooting well with it.

Whew, I still got a lot to work on when it comes to photography!

I have yet to capture a good photo of the Petrov!!!





My favourite place in Brno - Zelný Trh or the Vegetable Market

My favourite flower stall at Zelný trh. I just love this beautiful lady so
 much! She smiled as soon as I pointed the camera at her! Oooh, she
reminded me of my grandmum :")



From the crypt of the Petrov



Because I couldn't get enough of this lovely old lady!

Pavel and Justine taking a break :)

Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment