Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Andified Corner :)


With nothing to do last night, I decided to tidy up my ever-so-cluttered area and organise the things I have. But I ended up creating this "Andified Corner" with the blank wall next to my bed. If only I had acrylics (and if only doing such thing is permitted), I would've painted a mural, but no... I didn't do that, so I just taped whatever I could on the wall.

I present to you, my Andified Corner :)

The Shelf
-Guitar Capo
-Pinwheel from Brno
-Another Pinwheel from Bratislava
-Collection of Prayers + Holy Rosary
-Holy Water
-Lonely Planet Prague City Guide
-"The Time of My Life" by Cecelia Ahern
-"Seeing the World Through a Sardine Cam" Book
-Smiggle Planner
-Child-drawn Postcard of Brno's Zelny Trh
-A Cut-out from a Subway Sheet
-Fujifilm Instax 7S
-Thin Leather Bracelet from Bratislava
-A Cut-out of My Name
-My Loyal Poppy Clip
-A "Bonjojur Brno" Brochure
-La Sardina "The Guvnor" Edition
-A Philippine Jeepney Toy
-Reading Lamp
-Paper Crane
:)

The Wall
-"Bonjour Brno" Poster
-"Analogue Love" Drawing
-A Coaster from Last Night's Dinner at Na Purknce
-La Sardina "Capri" Edition Illustration
-Post-it Notes for Things To Do
-Foil Wrapping of a Mozart Chocolate from Vienna
-Class Schedule
-A Cut-out of My Name Spelled in Hindi
:)

A Closer Look



Andz

4 comments: