Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Out and About - Day 13

April 3, 2013
Masaryk University

My second day of teaching's pretty nice. I had a new set of students - everyone older than me (again), and the flow of the class was pretty much the same as yesterday's, since they're different students, anyway.

Just now, Paja has told me that a student of mine told her that she really liked my class, and Lucka - who observed me tonight - liked my class as well! I'm simply happy to get all this! You know, it's not everyday that I get such comments, so I'm really, really pleased about this!

I just wish that I will continue to hold fun classes with my students (really, I still find it awkward calling them "my students", as I'm actually younger than them all).

Oh well, tomorrow, I will be having two classes in one day - the first one at PF VUT and Masaryk again. 

Dinner at Subway!
Seriously, this place is becoming my temple of grub!

With my Wednesday class :)


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment