Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Out and About - Day 27

April 17, 2013
Masaryk University, Brno Sport Balkans Bowling Arena

We had an interesting class, I must say. Aor had only two students, so she joined my class, as I just had three anyway. We talked about Filipino customs and traditions, then Thai transgenders, until we reached the point of getting really out of control. 

We talked about gay life in our countries, then babies that are abandoned (Czech Republic has these baby boxes, where mothers can leave their unwanted babies - unlike in the Philippines where they place the newborn in a plastic bag and hang it in a tree until someone finds it). Then we started talking about exotic foods, because of the "balut". They cringed when I brought up the topic of some Chinese people eating human foetus, and drinking snake wine.   

Everything was just crazy talk with them!

After our class, we headed off to meet Paja and Ivana, as it was bowling night!

I've waited all my life to try bowling, only to find out that I'm not good at it! At least, I'm not the lowest scorer; however, there's this guy next lane, who's also named "Andy" and our names are written on the screen, and while I got 0 for the first three rounds, he was really good. Embarrassing, I know.

We had some drinks after playing. Honestly, I'm sick of this drinking thing. Monday night, I had Czech beer. Tuesday night, I had some red wine. And then Wednesday night, white wine. We're going out again tonight, but I'm going zero-alcohol. I'll get me some Sprite or Vinea!

I also don't like drinking, because instead of knocking me out on my bed, I stay up really late! I was still able to write one news article, chat with my mum and Selene, and update some websites and pages I help manage.

About the news article I wrote, I'm pretty sure Suraj Sharma fans will be pleased about this: He signed up for a sports flick under Walt Disney Pictures! 

Right on, Suraj! Haha! 

In every interview he had, he has always said that he might not act again; that he'd like to pursue film-making, study at Tisch School of the Arts after getting a Philosopphy degree at St. Stephen's College, Delhi University, but here he is, up for a Disney film!

More details about Suraj's new role here: surajsharmaonline.weebly.com

With Martina :)




Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment