Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

TGIF!


It has been a rainy and hectic week, and I just want to say: THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!! 

Our killer quiz in Logic was given today, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Prior to the test, I understood and memorised all the terms given to us. I was so confident and excited! But when the questionnaires were distributed, only about ten of them came up, then around 30 crazy questions followed it. 

How would I know what has a broader comprehension between a chair and a table, when they're very different from each other! And how in the world would I know if a bag is a positive or negative idea? It was really nerve-racking! Oh, well, I guess I just have to keep my fingers crossed tightly until the results come out. 


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment