Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Singapore Days 12 & 13 (29 & 30 December): IKEA & Skypark


We could never get enough of IKEA and their glorious chicken wings, so we went back yesterday. We bought more home stuff, and guess what I got myself? GRUNKA!!! I finally got the Grunka 4-pc. kitchen utensil set and it's Chuck-tastic!

Today, we went to Marina Bay's Skypark. It's something I am definitely not excited to see, but since my cuz and aunt wants to go there, we did. I have to say, $20 is quite pricey if all you could see up there are buildings, trees, and bodies of water. I mean, c'mon! What did we bloody pay for? The surprisingly short elevator ride? And the drinks at the bar! Dayum! $10 for a short glass of cranberry juice? And it's just Ocean Spray! If my kidneys ain't happy, I would probably be more furious than I am right now.








Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment