Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Singapore Day 6 (23 December): Narnia and Wicked


Day 6 truly is magical, I must say, and honestly, I have no idea how I'll turn yesterday into words. Fantastic? Brilliant? Spectacular? A Dream Come True? I dunno. But maybe, if you throw all the good adjectives into an empty pool, you might picture how yesterday turned out. Or we could just make it simple like this: We watched Wicked.

WICKED! One of the greatest musicals of today! The one mentioned in Glee a lot! The one with the wicked green witch who isn't really wicked at all! The - OK, if I say anything more, I'll go on with this forever. It was just so beautiful. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and it got me applauding till the curtains were closed. Gosh, it was such a wonderful experience, and the Defying Gravity number's simply priceless! Best. Musical. Ever!

Aside from Wicked, I also dropped by the Narnia Exhibition at the Marina Bay Sands Ice Rink, which is really awesome for someone like me - a fan of Narnia for a brief time. With what I've seen, I'm confident to say that my $5 was spent well. And I really appreciated the exhibit cos they integrated the books and movies' with environmental facts and such. 














Andz

1 comment: