Pages

Monday 19 December 2011

Singapore Day 1 (18 December): Arrival and First Dinner


I'm in Singapore for the holidays at my uncle's with my aunt and cuzzin (mama and papa are spending theirs at home in the Philippines with mommy).

The flight was OK, there was a lot of turbulence though, due to the storm in the Philippines and the rainy weather here in Singapore. It was kinda scary, and I kept on praying, because the thoughts about crashing - and not to mention, LOST - kept popping into my mind. Thank God we arrived safely.

We were fetched by Papaze (my uncle) at Changi airport, dropped our luggage at his flat, and had a run at the community centre for some dinner. My first meal in the country is - I don't really know what it is, but I think it's seasoned spare ribs with rice wrapped in leaves, which really tasted herb-y. It was surprisingly good, given the fact that I'm not really into Chinese food.

I have yet to adjust to a new environment, since I'm literally miles away from home and my blankie and my Looby-loo doll and my plushies (yes, I still do have some plushies that I keep close) and my book collection. I'm using a new bathroom, sleeping on a new bed, and what not. I also have to behave (not that I'm a stubborn kid - just a bit), and be more responsible cos mama and papa are not around to do stuff for me. It's the perfect time for me to act like a grown up and be Miss Independent.

Two weeks in two bags. Nice.

Aeroplane snack!

Just landed...

Accessorize at Changi airport... My fave shop never fails to make me smile!

DINNER!


Andz

1 comment:

  1. You're in Singapore! Andy! hahaha!Did you go there alone? Are you with ZK? hahaha! Well, just enjoy your stay there and take good care of yourself! :* hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete