Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas at Home


Wow, the Christmas clock really is ticking fast! One moment, we're counting from a hundred days, and now we're down to two weeks! TWO WEEKS! I haven't even gathered the ingredients I will be needing in making peppermint-chocolate muffins, which I've been itching to bake!

Anyway, last night, I've been busying myself, taking pictures of our lovely Christmas-y home. I have to say, though, that I find it kinda under-decorated this year, without Lolo helping out with the ornaments, lights, and tinsel. We will really miss him this season! He's the soul of Christmas in our family; popping ancient Christmas tapes in the player, wearing the Santa hat, and just cutting me some Queso De Bola for breakfast.

Oh, well, here are the photos:














Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment