Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Singapore Day 5 (22 December): Just Around Choa Chu Kang


We were really exhausted yesterday, so today, we chose to stay at home and do nothing. I woke up at 8, then slept more, and then woke up again around 11:30. We had our lunch at twelve, then I edited photos, and read almost all the way through the end of The Perks of Being a Wallflower. 

It's a really good book, I must say. There are parts where I could relate to Charlie, cos honestly, high school could really be a hell hole. I could also picture Logan Lerman and Emma Watson in my head while I read, which is weird, because I couldn't picture Logan Lerman smoking, nor Emma Watson. They're Percy Jackson and Hermione Granger-Weasley for crying out loud! They're heroes, not messed up teenagers! But since they're both great actors, I know that they'll pull their roles off big time! 

Tonight, we had our dinner at Sunshine Plaza's Master Crab. We had chili crab, fried chicken, veggies, and I-don't-know-what. They're all good, I even finished my rice here for the first time, and mind you, they have really big servings around here. My tummy's full, so I'm happy.

Night!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment