Pages

Monday 19 December 2011

Singapore Day 2 (19 December): Jurong Bird Park


Day two is all about birds and trees and nature - just a few things I'm passionate about. Jurong Bird Park - mommy's favourite attraction in Singapore - truly is a lovely place for tree huggers like me!

The whole day was rainy, giving a rainforest-ish vibe to the place, but the visit was worth it. We got to see the birds, all right! But because of the awful weather, the bird shows didn't push through. Bummer.

I loved the gorgeous pink flamingos, the colourful lory parrots (not their claws!), the owls (hey, Hedwig! Hey, Pigwidgeon!), and the adorable penguins I just wanna hug! I've never been up-close with birds before, which is why I found yesterday really interesting. Who knew pelicans could be THAT big? 

I didn't appreciate the mosquito bites, though.












Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment