Pages

Sunday 25 December 2011

Happy Christmas!


Wow! After weeks and weeks of waiting, it's finally Christmas! 

Well, I'm still in Singapore, and even though I'm not with mama and papa to celebrate the season, I'm having a lovely time with the folks here. We just had our Noche Buena with our flatmates . There are also three other kids around, which is cool, cos we have someone to talk to or at least, say hi to. The food ain't grand - some ham, fruit salad, spare ribs, shrimp, spaghetti, and what not - but simple is enough, really.

Earlier (yesterday rather), we went to IKEA, and I found the place a real paradise for me. I love home depots, and seeing the items and showrooms around just made me dream of having those rooms, kitchens, and such. There, I bought some stuff for our condo to give mama and papa. Again, nothing big, cos I'm close to declaring bankruptcy. HA! Kidding! 

The only thing that frustrated me in IKEA, though, was that they don't have the Grunka spoons!!! I was hoping to see those spoons, cos it reminded me a lot about Chuck and the face of Captain Awesome, saying 'GRUNKA?!' Hilarious. I loved the meatballs and chicken wings in their restaurant, by the way.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment