Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Thank God It's Friday! Chuck Comic-Con Panel, Lee DeWyze Engaged!

Let me start this post with Katy Perry's Last Friday Night music vid...


OK, This week had been a really tiring one (though we had 2 days of rest, due to the suspension of classes, and yesterday, we had our recollection, cancelling all our Thursday classes). I could pretty much say that doing nothing at all's quite exhausting. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to miss real school! Today, however, we're finally going to have formal classes - History, English, Sociology, and Philosophy.

Now, for a news roundup...


Check out the Chuck Comic-Con panel here: 

See the Chuck cast Comic-Con Portrait (plus, a hot Zac Levi pic) here: http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20399642_20512585,00.html#20993034

Watch them talk about Intersect Envy, Series Finale (Baby) Bombshells, and a Possible Sixth Season!!! here:

*************************************************


Claiming that his girlfriend, model-actress Jonna Walsh, is a "Disney freak", American Idol 2010 winner Lee DeWyze proposed to Walsh on a private yacht, as colourful fireworks lit the night sky at Disney World in Orlando last 16th of July. He says, “I had a speech prepared but it all went out the window so I just asked her. She started crying and I said, ‘Is that a yes?’” And of course, it was! They plan to tie the knot on 2012.

The two first met on October 2010 on the set of Sweet Serendipity, where Jonna played Lee's opposite. Watch the music video here:



Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment