Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Accessorize: New In!

I've seriously gone bankrupt the past few days - er, weeks! - due to my Accessorize sale hype! And honestly, I still haven't gotten back to my normal ka-ching level. However, I've already got my eyes on these new items!



Camera Pendant Necklace
I love the vintage-rusty feel of it - kinda makes me wish it's the real thing.

Phoenix Cutesy Charm Bracelets
I'm a big fan of Accessorize's stretch bracelets, and these just make me want have them all around my wrist right now!


Zig Zag Jacquard Stole
I like how the prints give an ethnic and girly touch to the stole. I think I'd pair this with a brown top or a plain white shirt.

Crazy Daisies Coin Purse
Think about it - a garden of daisies to hold your money. One word: Lovely!

Valencia Tweed Margot Bag
I'll say it again - another bag won't hurt!

Novelty Butterfly Superslim Umbrella
You probably don't know what it's like in my school when it rains - awful! But I think this cute butterfly-print umbrella would lessen the awfulness of the weather. Definitely a MUST-HAVE!

Basic Leather Ballerina Shoes
This pair reminds me of little schoolgirls making their way to school... I don't just like this. I want THIS!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment