Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Good Morning!



I pretty much woke up on the right side of my bed. Today just seems like a great day for me! The only thing is, it’s just 6 AM, and I’ve still got a whole day to go through until I finally say that this day turned out awesome. I hope I could withstand the storms of today with no sweat at all – twoosh!


Anyway, the news that Dan Radcliffe admitted that he’s an alcoholic DID NOT surprise me at all. One way or another, he’ll drink, and there’s no stopping him from doing it. The problem with people though – especially here in the Philippines – is that they’re too conservative and they’re not open to this kind of thing. My dear people, Dan is not a kid anymore. He isn’t the 11 year-old wizard we used to see on silver screens nor this gangly little thing we used to know. He’s 21 now and he has his own life with all the money to throw all over what he wants. The news disappointed me though. But I was happy he stopped the horrid habit. Drinking is just awful. I know someone who lost their way because of drinking, and it's not pleasant. Thank God, He loves her! And thanks to Dan, alcoholic HP fans would be inspired cut their alcohol intake. 


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment