Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

Another Surprise: A Time Turner!!!


This week's full of surprises. First, on Monday, I received Zac Levi's autograph. Then on Tuesday, I found out that classes were suspended the moment I got to school, and today, I finally got my hands on my very own Time Turner! 

It's not from the Noble Collection, but it's from the Wizarding World theme park. It's a bit bigger and heavier than I expected it to be, but it's 14-K gold, the tiny hourglass at the centre actually works, every ring turns and twists, and it looks as good as the real thing.

I love the thank you note (with a silver Dark Mark seal!) and the theme park map the eBay dealer has sent me together with my purchase - definitely makes me want to go to Orlando!

See more related items at the eBay shop Dark Arts Dealer right here.









Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment