Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Oh, Chuck Me!

Today was quite tiring, especially this morning - with all the volleyball games  (though I'm awful, our team won twice, pushing us closer to winning!). I'm also pretty sure that I flunked my Philosophy quiz, except for the essay part, which I think, I deserve a lot of credit for. But my exhaustion and unexplained depression for a quiz of a subject I hate vanished when I got home.

Mama greeted me with a wide smile, saying, "I have good news for you!" She then ran to the bouffet table, and pulled an envelope to her back. "Guess what?!"

I blurted out, "Mao!"

I sent our Japanese friend, Mao, a mail a few weeks ago, and she told me that she already sent me a reply. Though she's in Slovak Republic, I'd probably get it by now, so I thought it was her. But mama shook her head, and gave me the post.

IT WAS FROM ZAC LEVI!

I was getting supper jumpy the moment I had the envelope in my hands. Now, I believe in the power of fan mail, and the saying: "All good things to those who wait."










If you want to drop Zac a post, mail it to:

Zachary Levi
Middle Man Productions
11271 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 434
Studio City, CA 91604
USA


Andz

1 comment: