Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

Good Harry Potter Morning!

Philosophy paper's due on Monday, as well as our quiz on sociology - I should be reviewing by now, but I haven't picked up the nerve to do any just yet. 

Me and my Harry Potter "Collection" - more had been added up to date...
We'll be watching Harry Potter tonight, and I'm so excited! I can't believe that after all these years, it all comes down to this - a 2-hour-and-10-minute movie. It's been a real pleasure to be a part of the history of Harry as one of his gazillion fans who stuck with him since the beginning. 

Sometimes, like now, I go wondering when will a book like Harry Potter hit the shelves and get children reading  for hours and days and weeks and the rest of their lives again? I know Harry Potter is irreplaceable, but there must be something in the future that would push kids to read a thick book without any pictures at all. By then, Harry Potter would be a classic, and taken up in literature alongside Shakespeare and Kipling.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment