Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

Writer's Block

I'm currently writing the article about Jeric Fortuna, and guess what? I've been writing it for five days now, but I'm barely done. In fact, I've just finished the intro, and I'm not even sure if I'm happy with it. Dammit! Nothing I write seems to sound right these days. 

I'll go scribbling, and then when I reread it, it just appears so crappy, which is really, really bad! Bad for my grade. Bad for my future in the writing industry. And bad, cos awful writing won't give Jeric justice at all! Suffering from writer's block does suck big time!

So, in the mean time, since the photos have long been posted, I'd like to share some snapshots during our interview with the team captain of the UST Growling Tigers :)



Our group is originally made up of four people, but who can say
no to fangirls?


That would be two groups of interviewers with
two Growling Tigers, Jeric Fortuna and Kim Lo

We like calling this a "barkada" picture :))

And finally, a photo with the team captain :)

Photos: Ranberg Abu and Janelle Cosino


Andz

2 comments:

  1. :"""> You're just so lucky to see him face to face, Andy! Just so LUCKY! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can consider myself lucky, because of that! Haha!

      Delete