Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Catching some Z's



Day 1 of Christmas break, and the thing I remember doing most is sleeping. Yes, sleeping. I've never really got the chance to catch some z's, so that's what I did today. I even skipped lunch just to snooze! I also got to read a few pages of Skin Deep, and I'm halfway through, and I'm currently painting the Hamsa, hoping that I'll finish it soon.

Now, before I forget, I just want to post this to-do list so I would be reminded about my duties is school every time, despite this festive season...

Things to do:

-Filipino project - which I've totally forgotten about
-Rizal Day newspaper article - snip a few after the 30th and spot errors
-Make a CV of Rizal - 5 pages , size 12, Times New Roman
-Rizal report
-Essays about Rizal
-JRN interview article
-Review for the preliminary exams (January 15-18)
-Philippine History report
-Philippine History paper

Happy holidays, Andy!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment