Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

Work in Progress


I admit that I'm not the best artist in the world, but I really do enjoy painting, and it kept me busy these past few days.

I'm finally done with my turquoise Hamsa print, which I started early on during the holiday break. I painted a poppy field yesterday, which I'm very much in love with. And just this afternoon, I made this "Must Love London" print, and I'm very happy with it, although the red guards look like they're dancing. Haha!

Since classes will start soon, I won't be able to get in touch with my brushes and palette again. Sad, I know, which is why I'm really making the best of the vacation to do this kind of thing.

I'll attempt to draw a human being next :))






Andz

2 comments:

  1. I just added you to my friends who can draw better than me hahahaha :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I feel so... honoured? LOL! You still draw better than I do, Joan. You know that!!!

      Delete