Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas Post: The Wishlist!

I'm taking a time out from my jam-packed to-do list to post these stuff I'd really, really want to receive/buy myself this Christmas. Just by looking at these amazing items lifts my stress a bit.


La Sardina "The Guvnor" Lomography Camera

I first saw this La Sardina edition when I dropped by a shop that sells Lomo cams in the country, and it was love at first sight! I mean, what's there to not like about this camera?! It comes in the colours of the Union Jack, and it has a creative word collage of the most famous places in London all over it. Plus, this camera comes with a Fritz the Blitz flash and colour filters in blue, red, yellow, and white, a lens cap, and a "Seeing the World Through a Sardine Cam" booklet.



Accessorize - Bloom Applique Flower Pouch 

 It's been a while since I bought a bag (last August, I think), and this is simply the bag that I want! Not too big, not too small. Just the perfect size for my mobile, wallet, pen, notepad, and maybe, a pocketbook too!



Smiggle 2013 Diary

I've never been a keen user of planners before. I would usually start out writing in some things during the first few weeks of the year, but I would later feel too lazy to update the pages. That was until I got myself a diary from Smiggle during a visit in Singapore last year. Gosh, the illustrations were so adorable, tempting me to draw more. There are free stickers in the back. And, they also have allotted some pages for drawing exercises, games, thoughts, and sketching. 



"American Born Chinese" by Gene Luen Yang

I happened to read an excerpt of this wonderful award-winning graphic novel by the awesome Gene Luen Yang during my free time in school a week ago, and I found myself drawn to the story. It's funny, it's heartfelt, and the illustrations are amazing! If there's a book I'd love to read in the holiday break, it would be this one.



Marks & Spencer's Hello Kitty London Body Spritz

If there's one word to describe this spritz, it would be yummy. Bursting with the fabulous scents of zesty orange, juicy apples, and dreamy, creamy vanilla, this is just perfect for a day out under the sun, or even under the grey skies of London.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment