Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Monday

It's the start of a new week, and also the start of a whole new bunch of tortures. And although I know I'll be having a crazy, crazy week ahead, filled with quizzes, paperwork, and what not, I still spent this Monday for some fun!

I met with my cousin in Glorietta to watch Dreamworks Pictures' "Rise of the Guardians", which we've been itching to see. It was awesome! The story, the characters, and the voices behind the characters (Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher, Hugh Jackman, and Jude Law) they were all perfect! 

Watching it made me feel like I were a kid again! And I've got a new-found love in Jack Frost, who had been portrayed awfully in stories and movies in the past, but in Rise of the Guardians... We saw a different side of him. Just... wow.






Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment