Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Worth Wearing: Matthew Williamson Charity Bracelet



I'm simply charmed by this beautiful bracelet designed by Matthew Williamson for Accessorize to support and raise funds for different charities dedicated to women. 



I saw it last week when I was shopping at the store with my aunt for some gifts and trinkets, and until now, I can't stop thinking about this gorgeous accessory, and its beautiful cause.

The T, M, and W charms stand for "Too Many Women", and of course, Matthew Williamson's initials. Williamson also added his signature vibrant colour touch to this piece by weaving neon threads through the chain. 

50% of the profits will go to Too Many Women and the other half will go to Monsoon Accessorize Trust - a charity that helps tens of thousands of women and children in Asia.



Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment