Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

5 Jobs I'd Always Consider Taking


Any job at Accessorize

As a saleslady, a model, a cashier - anything! I really don't care! As long as I'm in Accessorize, I'm in pure nirvana. It would be better though if the Accessorize I'm working at is the one at Churchill Square in Brighton. By then I'll be living by the beach or anywhere near our Victoria home...




Any job at Borders - or any bookshop at all...

...will do. I'm that great with books!


As a writer (or editor-in-chief!) at a well-known magazine company

I've always wanted to write for a well-known magazine company. I wouldn't write for some crappy firm, would I? People Magazine and Entertainment Weekly are my targets. But since I'm in the Philippines, I'd love to write for any magazine in Summit Media! K-Zone, Total Girl, Candy Magazine, Cosmopolitan, ANY!!!


As a story artist at the Walt Disney Animation Studios

Disney is all about dream come trues, right? Well,  a real dream come true for me would be being a story artist at the Walt Disney Animated Studios!


As a UNICEF volunteer or official

I've got a dad in the UN - ILO, to be specific, and I know how tough his job is, but tough is OK for me! I've always wanted to be a part of UNICEF. I want to travel the world, help children, and just learn from every experience.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment