Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Today, I...

...attended the mass with my family for the second time without Lolo.



 Mommy - who isn't really my mommy, but my grand mum (I just call her 'Mommy') - still shed some tears, and Mamanet too, but yeah we're moving on...



...performed a magic trick on some peeps at home with a bill and two paper clips. If you're asking me how I did the trick, then sorry, but I CAN't tell you how I did it. It's the rules, and I can't change it. I'll play some card tricks again soon enough (did I mention that I was once a side-kick of a magician slash my grade school teacher.) 




...watched two Chuck season 3 episodes - Chuck Versus the Final Exam and Chuck Versus the American Hero. They kept me sane for 2 hours.




...took a picture of this beautiful rose in a clear vase on the centre table in our sitting table - got that?



...packed my stuff for college. To be honest, it was like packing stuff for a camping trip. It's a jungle in my knapsack right now.



The day goes on for me, as well as this list, but of course, I won't add em up in here after I shut the computer off. It's a boring busy day...


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment