Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

My DAD Is AWESOME!



10 Awesome Things About Papa:



He plays the guitar, and he plays it with pure 'awesome-ness'!

He's one of the nicest people I've ever known.

He works for the United Nations, which I think is cool!

He's a great cook!

He travelled a lot!

He studied in different countries!

He knows what I like - the clothes I like, the books I read, etc.

He taught me to be 'nicer' and more polite.

He's smart, wise, and everything else!

And most of all, he loves me and mama!

My dad and I back in Brighton sporting our most fashionable hats :)
Our first Christmas celebration at the condo :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all the dads out there, for your kids, you are always the best!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment