Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

First Day - To Sum It All Up

It wasn't awesome, but it wasn't bad either. It was just... well honestly, I dunno how I'd explain it.


On the way, to the university, traffic met the bus I was riding, and instead of having an hour and a half trip, I ended up having three. I had no time for lunch then, so I ran straight to my assigned building for my class. When I entered the building, I was bombarded by these current students screaming and asking me if I need help or anything - maybe some directions. God it was crazy! Instead of seeing it as a warm welcome - as others do - I found it really terrifying! Seriously, for a girl who's socially-awkward, that's kinda off. Anyway...When I walked to my classroom, there's a professor standing in front, and all the students were inside! I was like "SHIT! I'm so late!", but after waiting for some time, it came to me... Is this really where I'm supposed to be? And even though I don't want to, I asked one of the noisy people for help. Thank GOD, I did not walk into that classroom, cos it's not actually my classroom! I was waiting at room 102, when my real classroom is room 201! Silly me!

In the classroom, I felt a pure mixture of excitement and nervousness inside me. I sat at the far right seat right in the middle row, beside a crazed boy who actually enumerated all the competitions he competed in, his wins, and maybe even his losses - I'm not quite sure - damn, I drowned in his self-introduction! OK, let's go to that part... The frickin' self-introduction.

DAYUM! Some, like me, did a brief and nervous introduction of one's self . But others, like the crazy guy beside me, recited their biographies.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment