Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Catching Up With FIN


Last night, I just can't stop jumping in full euphoria - Felis called me! 


Felis, if you don't know, is just one of the few awesome-st girls I've ever known in my whole life! She was the one who calms me down when I have one of my anxiety meltdowns. She was the one who held that sign with my name on it when one of my bands played in some contest. And over all of that, she's really, really SMART. And hearing her voice again - though static and all - simply made me HIGH. I missed her so much, and it's been quite a while since we last talked personally hearing each's voices and all, April 16 to be exact - the day we attended The Beauty Equation talk. 

We chatted about how our college lives are going, her psychotic blockmates who just laugh too much, her roommies, and some plans for our big Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 viewing with our other besties, Grace and Lanie.

For about a few minutes, I felt like I was in high school again, along the corridors, a heavy bag slung on my shoulder, as we chatted until we though about going home. It felt nice. 

Christmas 2010
During one of the best sunsets of my life...
And this is how she illustrated me in 2008 when I saw David Cook as some god of rock and pure hotness

Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment