Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Andz Versus the Ten Drawings Before School Starts - #1


OK, I get it - I'm a horrible artist! I'm not the spawn of DaVinci or Michaelangelo or Picasso - not even the daughter of one of those street artists at Trafalgar Square!



So don't expect me to have that I'm-an-awesome-artist gene or chromosome in me. And just so you know, you don't have to post a comment or scream in front of me to let me know that I suck in drawing. 

However, I'd love to challenge myself that involves me... DRAWING - I must post 10 drawings in here before school starts! And so, here's the first one... Ballet shoes with laces that spell love. I don't have a title for it though. Can you name it for me?


Andz


2 comments:

  1. You're a great artist, by means of creativity, not much in drawing. But at least you've got creativity!
    Keep it up girl!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! HA! Hey, Gabbs! Thanks for dropping by! I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete